Thursday, May 31, 2007
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Thursday, May 24, 2007
- Notice how the self-proclaimed champion against discrimination uses a derogatory term 'pygmies' to attack the incumbents of the U.S. presidency.
- Terry claims to have know of "many people who have visited Cuba and your analysis is a prejudiced insult to them." While this maybe true, how can Terry be so sure of his own analysis without travelling to Cuba himself? By his own yardstick, isn't the good councillor himself guilty of peddling an argument based on "Ill informed bias"?
- Notice how Terry attacks America's whole basis for existence as an independent sovereign state. No doubt that Terry wants the U.S. under the thumb of Scottish oppression as has been experienced by England since The Lord Gord Stalin Brown took over the Treasury on May 2, 1997.
"I believe that Cuba is a more democratic country than America where Bush rules with less than 25 % of the vote."
LOL! Yes, a one party state where you can be imprisoned, tortured and killed for criticising the government and it's leader is a paragon of virtue to the leading nation in the free world.
"Bush stole the election and America needs a strong, honest decent socialist leader, someone like Fidel Castro would fit the bill."
I wouldn't trust Castro if he was a used-car salesman. Castro, like ALL socialists, is only out to acquire power for himself and the rest is just window dressing.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
Saturday, May 19, 2007
"This is utterly disgraceful. At a time when politicians are rated by the public way way below other jobs (double-glazing salesmen? fine fellows, at least they're not politicians) to do something so obviously self-serving is appalling." - jafo about Members of Parliament exempting them from the Freedom of Information Act
"This shameful and disgraceful Bill can only damage the reputation of Parliament and of the political class who are effectively saying they should be above the law which applies to the rest of us. At a time when Politicians are perhaps held in less regard than estate agents or second-hand car salesmen, they have the effrontery to tell the public who pay their salaries and expenses that they are determined to make themselves unaccountable.
Get writing to a sympathetic Peer." - The Huntsman
"I'd like to sack all of the greedy, slimey, self serving fat cats with their snouts sunk so deep in the public purse that they voted for this corrupt evasion of democratic accountablity.
This is the sort of corruption I expect in a Communist regime, not a democratic state.
So much for Cameron's claim that he'd restore greater accountability and democracy then. He's Blair's heir alright, no doubt about that." - anonymous
"So we get ID cards and they get an exemption form the FOI.
There's a rude word for that.
I suspect the ones who didn't vote supported the idea as well." - Rachel
"If I were the press, I start investigating every single one who voted for this stinking bill - it is a disgrace and one wonders what those who voted for it have to hide. The first thing I would do is find out which MPs employ a relative, then I would find out who is using public money i.e. House of Commons stationery to answer their fan mail for the non-politcal books they write, then I'd get started on the ones who you don't see for dust from Thursday afternoon on but somehow made it in to vote today.
As for the MPs who didn't come in many have long standing constituency engagements and surgeries that can't be changed but I suspect that many of them were totally unprepared for the utter perfidy of their fellow MPs. A disgrace, pure and simple." - anonymous
Friday, May 18, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
- He is the son of a man would if he had had his own way, would have turned Britain into a third-world satellite state of the Soviet Union.
- Hilary is a girl's name!
- Benn Jr. is not only the son of a cunt with a girl's name, he is also helping to prop up the fascist New Labour regimes of Adolf Blair and Gordon Stalin and giving hundreds-of-millions of pounds worth of taxpayers money to corrupt tinpot dictatorships in Africa and the rest of the third-world.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Bring back Howard as the leader of the Conservatives!
You can tell that that cunt Campbell was really shitting himself as Howard torn him a new arsehole.