Saturday, September 01, 2007

Taking The Law Into My Own Hands Against Young Thugs

A gang of young thugs got a rude awakening last night. After following me from the Indian takeaway to the Fish & Chip shop, they marched into the building, grabbed the newspaper I was reading, snatched my purse and threw it on the ground and generally harassed me.
I responded by by grabbing the 12 or 13-year-old ringleader by his long blond hair and kicked him on his backside three times. The rest of them fled for their lives, but not before a couple of them threatened to call the police. I told them I didn't care what they did because I wouldn't tolerate their misbehaviour and that in any case, I had eyewitnesses (the owners and employees of the shop) that would be willing to testify that they had harassed and provoked me and that I acted against in self-defence.
For too long, children have been able to get away with criminal conduct because the law has been re-engineered by the the child-protection industry to protect criminals by virtue of their young age against the older victims of their crimes. Am I proud of beating a kid? No, but he and the rest of them brought it on themselves, and if it does go to court I will vigorously defend myself against all charges.
Cunts!

2 comments:

Fidothedog said...

Way to go. That will hopefully teach the feral fucks a lesson.

Anoneumouse said...

snatched my purse !?