Thursday, November 30, 2006

Reasons Why Fluffy Helen Is Evil Part Seven

"The tenant who moved out on Saturday (the other housemate in this house, Leanne) turned up with her stepdad. Only what Sam didn’t realise was that the stepdad was waiting around the corner, ready to barge in and start threatening him. Harsh words were spoken and I had to call the police. >.<>.<"
What a hypocrite considering what she has done to others.
"Amusingly I have been accused of stalking by my ex-husband, whose variations on his university email address were all picked up and his three facebook accounts were found and automatically added to my profile."
I must admit I was surprised to learn that "Stalin in Drag" had had a husband at her young age (she turns 23 on February 20), but her former husband's allegations are backed up by my own experiences of being harassed by this psychotic dwarf. My sympathies go out to the poor man.

No comments: