Friday, November 17, 2006

Reasons Why Fluffy Helen Is Evil Part Six

"I consider myself to be quite laid-back and chilled."
I consider her to be petty, cold, calculating, vindictive and irrational!
"I’ve got a weird sense of humour. I’ll laugh at the weirdest things and occasionally will start laughing over nothing at all. I’m not insane, it’s OK."
Anyone who finds 'jokes' about the Holocaust and the gas chambers funny is not OK, they are insane.
"I’m bisexual and have had forays into bisexuality on occasion. I like to believe that everybody is bisexual though – some people are just more in tune with it than others."
She should not judge others by her own degraded 'standards'!
"I try and play down my intelligence on a daily and regular basis. I was allowed tp join MENSA after sitting their entrance exams when I was 11 and I don’t think they let in the stoopid."
MENSA must have made an exception for her. MENSA's standards are slipping!
"I’m a fairly outgoing and sociable person now, I’ll generally feel quite comfortable meeting strangers and starting up conversations."
'Evil cult leader' would be a more fitting description!
"I can’t drive yet, at least not legally."
When has something as trivial as the law stopped her from doing anything?
"I would quite happily vote green, and some of my views can be quite conservative at times."
What a liar!
"I am an atheist."
In other words, she is a devil-worshipper!
"I am a complete and total pacifist. I am against violence in all scenarios, without exception. I find it despicable that some people glorify and/or enjoy hurting other living creatures intentionally (human or otherwise)."
Yet another shameless lie!

4 comments:

Raindrip said...

Oh no, her views differ from yours. What an evil person. Oops, I forgot, a monster like her isn't human.

Do you have nothing better to do with your life than to insult a wonderful young woman like Helen? She has saved lives. Mine included. Have you ever saved the lives of countless teenagers and young adults? I doubt it.

Improve yourself before you cast judgment on others.

Sir-C4' said...

How long did it take you to write that insincere drivel about yourself Helen?

Raindrip said...

Yes, I'm Helen. That's why my name is Emily and I live in Canada. Good job uncovering my evil plot there.

Sir-C4' said...

A likely story!