Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Quotes of the Day 8.1.2008

"The irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and provocative have a right to be heard." - Lord Justice Sedley on 23.7.1999
"What has become of my homeland, the land my forefathers fought and died for on the battlefields of the world when one of their children is forced into the position of facing years in prison for standing up for what is right and just within British society…Who have I killed, who have I threatened to kill? No one, all I have done is written about my reality on a computer screen, and now I face going to prison in my own country for standing up for myself and others.
How dare those power hungry fools seek to silence me or anyone else like me from speaking the truth for the sake of our children, grandchildren and the future of our homeland, who do they think they are, they are nothing more than mere men like the rest of us, just in positions of power over us that they totally abuse against us, look at the treason that has happened within Brussels by Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, handing over the Sovereignty of our Nation into foreign hands - Treason is the only word for it yet no one is arresting them, no they are arresting me for writing a few words of truth on a blog…
I did not wake up one morning and think I hate Moslems and start my blog, I do not have a racist disposition as this blog is not a race issue it is a Religious issue, I had my life threatened and this blog is the result…Today it is me and my blog and tomorrow it is you and your blog." - The blogging martyr Lionheart

1 comment:

Fidothedog said...

Check out Terry Watch. You will love it, just done a bit on the fat Scot TK myself.

Enjoy. :-)