Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No Rest For The Wicked

It has been a while since I last posted on this blog. I have been extremely busy searching for accommodation and seeking employment and as such, I have had very little spare time to do very much of anything. I did start work on writing a series of articles for this blog setting the record straight on certain issues that have been mentioned recently in the blogsphere, but I do not know if I will get to the time to complete this project I have set for myself to a satisfactory standard. I am also a quarter of the way through writing my postgraduate thesis, which imposes further restraints on my time. Nevertheless there are certain issues that have cropped up over the last few days that I am keen to cover on Conservative Mind and as such, I will attempt to make the time to deal to offer my insights.
Enjoy yourselves over the summer, but please spare a thought for poor old C4? I will be working hard over the next few months in order to secure a health future for myself.

No comments: