Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh the Irony!

Due to news surrounding Sharif Abdel Gawad and the British National Party (BNP) over the weekend. I did some browsing online about the subject when I came across a little nugget by Tony North on the BNP's site about the present Blair regime.
"According to my Oxford Thesaurus, 'fascist(ic)' means "repressive, totalitarian, tyrannical". I must therefore disagree with John Scaling (HE, March 20) as we already have a fascist government. Liberal fascism has been the driving force behind all of the unwelcome changes forced on this country's electorate during the last four decades."
While I agree with this statement, what the author conveniently ignores is the fact that the BNP itself is a fascist oganisation committed to the same programme of liberal totalitarianism. Nick Griffin and Tony Blair are both neo-Nazis hell-bent on the destruction of our traditional civil liberties and civilisation.

No comments: